I am jealous

Of my DF baby's mama, I can't help but feel like I just dont want him around her, and its not because of anything that he has done but mostly because she is just a crazy biotch who has talked so much crap about me, when I was pregnant with our son she told just about everyone that it wasn't his and blah blah blah she constatnly called me things like a whore and everything else you can think of, I know she though in her crazy head that they were going to get married but he broke things off with her several times, and then one final time and has been with me ever since, and we are getting married in June, so why in the hell do I feel jealous, why should I even get upset about any of it, when I know he doesn't want her he goes out of his way to avoid her. WTH is wrong with me, does anyone else ever feel like this? and please no bashing I know I just have to deal because his kids come first and all but I get that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DF is dear fiancee

Everyone that dates someone with a crazy ex or just an ex in general feels this way it human nature. I was the same way when my DH would talk to my steps sons mom. They were together years before him and I were but it was hard for me not to be uncomfortable when they would talk on the phone or make plans for him to spend time with his son. She never talked bad about me( well that I know of) but my DH and I have been married for going on 4 years and I have finally gotten to the point where I feel comfortable enough to call and get updates on Austin or make visitation plans. It does take time honey. He is your fiancee he chose you so go live your happy life with your man and son and enjoy the time you get with your step child.
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 5:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• whats a DF
    Anonymous

• "baby mama" I love c-m...this site cracks me up:)
    Anonymous

• You were aware of the situation beforehand so I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your fiancees ex. I think the jealousy comes from the fact that they were toghether and have children together, it is perfectly normal.

I would just be open and up front with your DF about how you feel, and also she is going to be in your life now so I guess you two will have to have some kind of relationship, but I would just be civil to her not make firends because of all the things she has said about you, she sounds jealous of you as well.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009