lots of questions PLEASE HELP

okay so i dont even know if i ovulated and im starting to think that im not fertile. how would i know if im infertile or not? me and my fiance have been having unprotected sex for over 6months and i've tracked my "fertile days" but im still not prego:( i came on 2/7 and started birth control pills on 2/8 i stopped taking them 2/13 and came back on my period on 2/16. my cycle is 7days long. can i be pregnant? did i ovulate? and is it to early to take a home test?

143angel

Asked by 143angel at 5:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It can take up to a year for couples to get pregnant. If you were on the pill, it takes up to 3 months for it to be completely inactive.
    Anonymous

• Going on bcps while ttc can really mess up your system and make it harder for you to ovulate when you need to. If you can't get pg after a year of trying....without any birth control....then see a specialist. They can run tests on your hormone levels, track your cycle with bloodwork and ultrasounds, and see if you really are ovulating.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009