• In the Spotlight:

Any Mommies experiencing super low libido due to breast feeding (to much estrogen) not enough testosterone?

Ninnny

Asked by Ninnny at 6:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• well my super low libido isn't due to breast feeding but yes i have that!! my gyno put me on some antidepresants to help...they made me sick. so now she's got me on a testonsterone cream that i use once a day!! it seems to be working alright. so maybe you can ask your doctor about it!! good luck!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think so..My drive disappeared after my 3rd child was born and I was breastfeeding her. I have been continuously breastfeeding since she was born in 2005--because I nursed her throughout my pregnancy and am weaning my son..I also went hypothyroid after she was born so it was a perfect storm of libido destruction for me. The only time I have any drive is during ovulation. Luckily my husband is both deployed and snipped!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009