What does your kid do when he/she is made at you?

My son cries a bit then runs to his room and shuts the door. He's 2. Oh and say how old your kid is.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 6:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine points his finger at me and tells me I'm a "bad mommy" and then he sits in time out..Once he comes out from time out and comes and says "orry" and gives me a hug..he's 2
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 6:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• He points his finger at me and sternly says, "you dont/cant talk to me like that!"
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Sorry, he'll be 5 this month.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• He sometimes throws things. But i'm putting an end to that. And then he tell me to leave him alone. Then when i walk away he cries and calls for me. LOL. Kids dont always know what they want. He's 3yo.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My sons two also. he bites be and gets really mad yelling words i dont know and pointing that little finger. a few weeks ago he went in his room and slammed his door. It took me back to my teenage years when i used to do that when my mom made me mad LOL.
    Anonymous

• daughter is 3 and yells i FRIGGIN HATE YOU and cries and slams her door.. she is kind funny like that
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 6:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• He sqauks and shreiks. He's 7 months!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm still lucky. My kids havent gotten pissed at me yet. I'm sure those times are commin'! They are 19 months and 2.5 years old.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 10:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009