Are you truly happy????

Are you truly happy as a Christian? Are truly happy commiting your life to a man that lived 2ooo years ago just because a book told you to ? Are truly happy sitting around judging people that don't believe what you do? Are you truly happy thinking people that you meet will burn in hell someday? Have you even tried to live without fearing the wrath of an ancient book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow. I am going to respond to each one of your question.
    1. Yes I am truly happy as a Christian. 2. Yes, i am happy committing my life to Jesus Christ and to God the Father... I know what and who I was without Him and i'm much better and happier. It's actually easier to live for and with Him than to live without Him. 3. I don't sit around judging people that don't agree with me... I share my beliefs, and let them make the decision... I have friends, relatives, co-workers who are not Christian... who pagan, wiccan, atheist, agnostic etc. I don't hate them. They know my beliefs and I know there's. If they ask a question, I respond honestly.. I don't debate or argue... just answer. 4. A true Christian.. follower of Christ who loves the way Christ and the bible tells us to love would never be happy thinking, believing someone is going to hell. Which is the reason we share our beliefs and love fo Christ.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Way to contribute to the fighting :SIGH:

Perfect example of the judging and hypocrisy Christians are so often blamed for. Just goes to show it doesn't matter what religion you are.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Who's judging?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Anonymous

• This post is completely "STUPID" (IMO) and uncalled for

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Did you hear that? It was the proverbial can of worms....worms everywhere...ewww
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OP. you are judging. You just stereotyped all the Christians out there. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• cont. final question - 5. I don't fear the "ancient" book as you called it. I call it the word of God or the bible. It gives me guidance. Shows me the direction to go. Helps me to make decisions etc. Have I tried to live without it? Yes. I grew up in church, my father was a pastor. Very strict denomination.... and then one day I walked away and completely turned my back on God. I began to practice Wicca. However, by opening my bible and seeking God for myself.. not because my parents made me... I found the love of God to be everything I needed. I eventually renewed my relationship with God through His Son Jesus and have not walked away since.

I'm not perfect. I do mess up. But God is faithful and merciful and loves me and forgives me.

So yeah!! I'm extremely happy in my relationship with God my Father and His Son Jesus.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• This question is meant for one or two select individuals.

I am not saying all christains.
    Anonymous

• OP is just fed up with all the hate Alize has been spewing at all of the non-Christians here today. I don't blame her one bit!
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009