brusied feeling in my cankles..?

my feet are swollen and my ankles feel brusied ? do u think its just b/c of the extreme swelling ..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. And possibly low calcium. I think? It happened to me when I was pregnant, and still does a little when i get up in the morning.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 6:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i eat alot of yogurt and drink milk .. its an all day sortof thing..
    Anonymous

• mine have been feeling like this since about 28 weeks, but whatever you do, be careful rubbing your feet and DO NOT RUB YOUR ANKLES. I made the mistake of rubbing my ankles to help sooth the pain and it did, but it also sent me into preterm labor. The labor stopped naturally by laying on my side and not doing anything for the next 2 days, but i didn't know you weren't suppose to rub your ankles and my doctor said also be kinda careful rubbing the feet as well. So just a word of advice. Good luck, and i don't know why they feel like that. My doctor said it's from the extra weight being carried around during pregnancy, that it's just hard on your feet and ankles.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009