Only 14 weeks and suffering from sciatica pain

the left lower side of my back hurts so bad, the pain wraps around to the same side of my stomach and down my leg. i heard this is sciatic nerve pain but im only 14 weeks. I can't get comfortable in any position?? Is this normal? Anyone else suffer this early and no how to ease the pain??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first I had sciatic pain since before I knew I was pregnant, and with the pregnancy I'm 5 weeks along and I have it again.

I sleep with a pillow under my bum and it helps it at night. I plan on looking in to other things to help. Possibly yoga or something. If all else fails I think I'll go to a chiropractor because the last pregnancy was so hard because of that!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009