If my baby doesn't want her bottle or her pasifier,and I just changed her diaper and she cries when I hold her,what do I do?

Baby cries for no reason,what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If they cry even though you've tried everything,try having some one else hold our baby so she can see a different face.If that doesn't work,try plaing with your baby with a toy,get them to consentrate on something they find interesting and shortly after they will get tired and go to sleep.There's also the possibility that they might have an upset stomach,if you give them a little bit of a candy cane to suck on there stomach ache will go away very fast.
    Ashley55

Answer by Ashley55 at 3:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Our 11week old started to do this recently. Sometimes he just wants to be walked around a room. Other times I think he just has gas. Try laying him on his back and moving his legs in and out, (like he's running), this normally solves the problem; or at least gets him to smile for a minute or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I stand in front of the kitchen sink with the water running, it calms her right down. It never fails.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 6:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• try burping her or massaging her gums. baby orajel is a godsent.
    LittleLiam

Answer by LittleLiam at 7:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Have you tried the baritto wrap? Sometimes babies get over stimulated and they dont know how to unwind. Try wraping her up securely and rocking her. It works like a charm for me!
    becca2715

Answer by becca2715 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• When my 13 wk old gets like that I put her face down across my lap and gently massage her back or pat her bottom. It does the trick most times.
    BandCsMommy08

Answer by BandCsMommy08 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2008