Do you think there should be a b**** button?

Okay before you get all offended, just think about it for a second. Isn't there a time when you have been reading other people's answers and thought, "What a B****!!"? I know I would like to be able to let them know that their answer was very b****y. Everyone who felt this way could press the button and after so many the answer would be removed. Not the "report this answer" button. Cause there are a lot of answers that don't break the CM rules, but don't do any good for the OP. Plus I know I would feel better letting them know what a b**** they are = )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• honestly i think when they post something b****y i think they know they are doing it and maybe to see if they can get a rise out of anyone
    Anonymous

• You can tell then. Go to there page and tell them.

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes yes yes!!! I want those!!!
    Anonymous

• Hmm.... that does sound like a lot of fun! LOL
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 7:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I know, then they should get a cafemom note in their message box that says "this message is to notify you that many of your peers here on cafemom think you are a b***. For this purpose your answer to the following question has been removed. Have a lovely day and try not to b**** so much.

-Cafemom-
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LMOA luckyclown!! You are a genius!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 7:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Ummmmm you have way too much time on your hands, sweetie.

Bet you wish you had that bitch button now, huh? But really my replies are not bitchy, just honest. The truth hurts, deal with it!!
    Anonymous

• wow Anna, I so rarely get called a genius, I may print that and frame it...hehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• uh yes please
    ericaamy

Answer by ericaamy at 12:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009