Is it possible or am I just paranoid?

I had sex at 7 weeks PP, we used a condom. I was breastfeeding at the time. At 8 weeks I stopped breastfeeding. My cycle was out of whack but in Feb (around 3 months PP) I got my period. It lasted a couple of days, it was heavy for two days then just kinda tappered off. I know that the first period post-partum is kinda wacky like that. And this month (March) I got on birth control, which I know can make you miss a period. I havnt had sex since 7 weeks PP. I felt a little cramping like a week ago and my breast were kinda sore today. Is there any possible way I could pregnant? Or am I just paranoid? (since having this unexpected pregnancy I've been VERY paranoid--even taking BC even though I'm not having sex, ha ha.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your cycle is just whacked out from the pills...nto pregnancy
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you're paranoid. You're less than 6 months PP, give your body time to readjust itself since having a baby. Continue using protection and what-not in case you do have sex.
    Anonymous

• Right after I had my baby I was so paraboid that I was going to get pregnant again right away that I convinced myself I was even though there was pretty much no chance because we had only had sex twice after the baby was born and we used a condom both times. I think it's natural to be paranoid especially if you know youre not ready for #2 yet.
    Anonymous

• paranoid plus dont they test you before putting you back on BC?? if not you should see another doc anyways!
    Anonymous