Are we really that stupid?

Sometimes I wonder about my intelligence...(then I read some of the recent journals and feel better about myself). But seriously, do you think that some of the women are really that stupid? Or are they trolling/looking for attention/being snarky....???

I'm not saying I'm a regular Einstein, Newton maybe, but c'mon.

Don't believe me? Read the next five questions after this one. I guarantee one of them is from an anonymous idiot.

stanmom

Asked by stanmom at 6:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes, some are sadly lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Bingo!

Read: "18 month old cranky little boy."
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 6:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• And the beating begins lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have a life and dont dwell on post. If you dont like them just dont read! Besides its giving you something to "post" about. Right??
    Anonymous

• Right....because if it weren't for the idiots I'd have nothing to post about. Good point anonymous.

P.S. It's downright hilarious when people write: "I have a life.......etc....etc..." Because if that were in fact the case they wouldn't have just written "I have a life.....etc......etc...."

Keep 'em coming ladies......
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 7:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I do wonder about some of them- though maybe they wonder about me. I guess it's all in the perception... you never can truly understand someone until you've climbed into their skin and walked around in it...

LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well arent we full of ourselves ! I would rather hang out with a stupid person than someone with no clue how to be nice .
    Anonymous

• Op- for the record I believe based on the wording that you are a decent person who does have a clue how to be nice and is just making an observation based on your own past experiences on Cafemom- This is in response to anony 7:07's comment.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am new to this site and agree some of these post/questions are ridiculous! I read them though, makes me feel smart!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anon 4:07... How do you know the above poster is not a nice person? She simply was asking a question I know a lot of us have asked ourselves. When I read some of these questions or read some of these journals, it makes me sad. Sad that there are really people out there that are that stupid ! And those people are actually in charge of raising children. ESPECIALLY when there is a SPELLCHECK button on every page !

Anon 3:48... Stop lying... Its ok.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009