Anyone on Depo manage to lose close to or all their baby weight? If so how did you do it?

I'm not sure if Depo is making it hard to lose weight, other than that it is not giving me any problems. Started Abs Diet so hopefully I'll lose all the weight soon. Anyway maybe I can get some fedback from others.

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• uh@the depo shot!...lol...I didnt loose ANY of the weight instead I gained while on it and I only got 2 shots of it...and it also caused me to not be able to get pregnant for almost 3 years after my first baby..I tryed and tryed for 2 1/2 years until I finally got preg lol
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 9:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree with talindas you'll gain weight i did i also took 2 shots and I'm having trouble getting pregnant and we've been ttc for almost 3 years i wouldnt take it and i wouldnt reccomend anyone that wants kids in the next year to take it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009