question

Dh finally stood up to his parents. His parents are very controlling and down right rude to me. She talked about me the second I left the room. our sons baptisim is comming up and my husband and I made it clear we do not want his parents there because of all the drama there causing. its sad because my parents wont be there because of the horrible things they did. his parents are telling all hiss family not to come to the baptisim. SO there will be just a few family memebers there that care. Should I be the bigger person and let them come? even though they disrespect our marriage over and over again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope.
    You know in your heart how they will act, might as well cut it off at the pass and have a wonderful day.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• No I would not let them come!!
    Anonymous

• NO, no no, don't let them come! Keep it to the few people who aren't drama-lovers so you can enjoy the beautiful event!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Don't let them come just take pictures and send them to them in the mail, that way they can't say they weren't included.

ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I hate confrontation in any form- so telling them not to come even would be hard for me- but this day is about the baby and you have to be able to defend him at all costs- hence, keep the ugliness away from him. So I would not allow them to come.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009