How do I make a T-Ball banner?

I have to make a banner for my son's T-ball team. I am NOT a crafty person, cannot sew at all!!! I have NO idea where to even begin & I have to have it by March 28!! I'm a little worried about it. Help! - Melanie

mamakitty

Asked by mamakitty at 7:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get a giant sheet, some paint, and some stencils and do it that way!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Felt works well. I've seen white flet baseballs with red stitiching drawn on in marker and each boy's name in black marker surronding two crossed baseball bat and the name on top. Don't make it too long or it will drag at the parade.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 6:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Instead of a sheet, which will be very tall, you could buy a few yards of bleached muslin from Walmart. It is about $1 per yard I think. So three yards which will be about 9 feet, would be around $3-4. Then like another mom pointed out you could use large stencils and spray paint which would be less messy and dry pretty quick. Or you could get felt in the team colors and do like the second mom said and apply cutouts to the muslin.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009