Anyone else think it's stupid?

Honestly, i was enjoying that BFding vs. FFding question. ...which is odd bc they usually drive me up the wall. ...But the whole thing really is stupid. I mean, the name calling ON BOTH SIDES gets really first graderish.

Some of you EBF moms need to just relax on the information. Try providing links instead. That way they know where to find the information if they choose. And stop assuming that a BF mom is better then one that isnt. (my DSS mom breastfeed. she' even in did it while drunk once. and now she's a deadbeat MIA egg donor).

And some of you FF moms need to just stop being so much on the defensive. Seriously, i have seen some of you get pretty up in arms, even though i saw no personal attack to FF. And if there is a post that seems offensive, shrug it off. THEY DONT KNOW YOU!

Is it too much of me to ask that we all just CHILL!?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 7:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IMO FFers cannot fully understand BFing if they've never done it. BFers connot fully understand FFing if they've never done. Those who have done both (like me) understand both sides. I think we all need to accept that we don't understand other moms choices and accept them. After all their decision to BF or FF does not effect your child.

Just so everyone knows. DD1 was formula fed. DD2 is being BF. I DO understand both sides.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Good luck w/ this post:)
    Anonymous

• trying to start drama?
    Anonymous

• How is she trying to start drama? She is just saying her opinion that its pretty stupid. I agree, we all need to chill
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• good luck with this one. There's extremely overzealous people on both sides.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• good luck :}
    Anonymous

• one mom actually called FF moms lazy Bi*****. that is when i get defensive
    Anonymous

I agree 100%!!
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why everyone gets so upset with someone's elses choices...thats what makes America great! Freedom! (cue up the George Micheal song! LOL)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I understood nothing in this post. What is ff dating bf dating. And all the other abbreviations?
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009