My s/o never wants to have sex anymore.

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I was already getting fat before I got pregnant. I used to wear a size 1 or 2 when we got together and now I am in a 7. He never wants to have sex anymore, I mean if I initiate it he does, but he never initiates sex himself. It makes me very sad and feel very unattractive. I mean we will go through 2 or 3 weeks of no sex and he will not even try to have sex with or bring it up until I do. Is anyone else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband gets this way when I'm pregnant. LAst pregnancy it really bothered me because he wouldnt talk to be about it. I am pregnant now, we found out a week before he left. I'll be at least 7 mo along when he comes home. I told him recently that I was worried he wouldnt want to have sex with me when he comes home since he always got that way when i was pregnant. He told me that its because when I'm pregnant he sees me differently. He said it brings out his protective nature and he is afraid or hurting me or the baby. He said he sees me as something to be cared for not romped all over. Your man may be the same way. He may be worried about doing something wrong, and hurting you or the baby. Have you talked to him about it?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• im sorry but how did you go from a 2 to a 7 and only be 9 weeks? i think that is a bit much pretty fast
    but anyways just like women some men dont want to have sex when their girlfriend or wife is pregnant
    Anonymous

• size 2 to a 7 in weeks? what? i dont get it, what are you eating?
    Anonymous

• and by the way, just WAIT till your 9 MONTHS preg!!!!!!! you really dont feel pretty just plain old fat and bloated lol
    Anonymous

• She did not say size 2 to size 7 in 9 weeks, she said she was a 2 when they first met. Now she is a 7. No time frame put in there.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• And size 7 is not "fat" just so you know. I was a 7 prior to getting pregnant, and now I am fighting with my size 11 trying to get to at least a 9. A 7 is considered average, not fat. So...yeah.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• your body will change i was a 0 now im a 8, so tell your man your body IS going to change, sorry
    Anonymous

• 7 is fat these days?? my god, i havent been in a single digit since high school (& that was drug related!!!!) & just wait...i heard pregnancy causes big round bellies... =) about the sex though, sometimes we reach a time when our sex drives skyrocket past his, unfortunately. plus, with the baby on the way, stress & emotions & rapid thoughts & all that may cause a non-sexual feeling. life in general can do that too...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• some guys just dont want to have sex out of fear of hurting you or the baby its not him trying too be mean give it some time he will come around too it all and no a 7 is not fat
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I was a size two when we met 4 years ago. I gained a lot of weight in the past 6 months because of some changes in my life. I am very short and small boned so I feel huge.
    Anonymous