Best place to put infant seat in a minivan?

We're renting a minivan next week when we go to Florida and I'm not sure where the best place to put the car seat? If there's two seats in the first row, does it matter which one? And if it's three seats in the first row, is it better in the middle? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If there is three seats in the front row, then definately the middle. If not, then I think either side is fine. I've always heard that anywhere in the third row is dangerous though
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Where ever it is going to fit best. I used to drive a minivan and could NOT put the carseat behind the driver's seat. I have to drive with the seat all the way back, and couldn't if the baby was there...so he went on the passenger side or middle.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I always put car seats on my passenger side. That way if I have to reach them in a hurry I can.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• behind the passenger seat or driver seat
    jlb25823

Answer by jlb25823 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2009