Strange spotting a week before my period is due...

I dont even know if spotting is what I should call it as it is more like a discharge, it is so light. It has been going on now for 6 days, I am due for my period tomorrow. I am currently trying to concieve and have been since October. Should I just chalk this up to being a light period or what should I think?

patemchris

Asked by patemchris at 8:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG!! (except for anon. 12:02) Implantation bleeding can be brown or slightly pink. You should get a pregnancy test anyway just to make sure. Good luck!
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• its a peiod hun youre not preg, count it as a peiod, to be preg, you have to MISS a period, sorry
    Anonymous

• I would think a light period. Usualy if there is implantation bleeding it's very light (usualy only a few drops worth) and more brown in color. But you can always call your doctor just to make sure it's not something more serious
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• you may be pregnant everbody is different. the best thing is go take a blood test
    Anonymous