anyone else with big boobs have this problem??

my boobs are always falling out of my bra! not like completely out, but everytime i bend over or something they start falling out and i have to fix them. its annoying! i thought it was because i didnt wear the right size bra so i moved up a size and it fits wayy better but i still have the same problem. i only get my bras at victoria's secret because they seem to fit the best, and if i go to any other place it seems like their bra's make my boobs look pointy..? lol but yeah what should i do? anyone else have this problem?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 8:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have the same problem - I buy my bras at Lane Bryant because Victorias doesn't carry my size, they measured me at 36 DDD but I am still popping every time I bend over its rediculous, I don't know how to keep the puppies in the kennel
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i have that problem i got a pushup bra that covers my boobs good and it works really good make sure your straps are tight but comfortable. i know its a pain in the butt to have big boobs!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If you are wearing a demi cup bra, that would definitely cause what you are describing. Being a full-figured woman I wear full cup bras (Delta Burke makes some surprizingly cute ones) and save the demis for really low cut top, which I rarely wear or to "dress up" with my SO. I've never found the demis very supportive.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 8:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OMG boy do I know that feeling,I spill out of mine too,I cannot for the life of me find a bra to fit me.I wear a 34ddd,who the heck sells that size?If I get a 36 they fall off my shoulders.I have a drawer full of bras.When I got fitted like Oprah saidI should wear a 32 f yeah ,I looked online 80.00 for a bra whoa! let me know if you find a solution
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am on the same page as JaJa! I buy my bras at lane bryant, I am a 40 DDD And they are the only place that fits! and they dont make your boobs pointy at all!! I dont fall out of those bras as much as I did other ones, so I highly recommend their bras!! They carry tons of different sizes and theyre super affordable. i highly recommend them!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have the same problem too and I'm a 36C... every time I bend over one or both of them pop out. I tried new bras and it still happens. I like VS bras too since they fit well and are pretty. However, the only thing I can think of that will fix this problem is to buy an full coverage bra and I just can't bring myself to do it! lol I haven't found one yet that is pretty. They all remind me of "old lady" bras!
    Monicahays17

Answer by Monicahays17 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah,4lyfe56,I bought a couple of push up bras,they pushed them up alright,Right in my mouth lol.I needed a sports bra,got one,made me look like I had one big tumor in the middle of my chest,so I give up.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I go to walmart and get the all day comfort bras by hanes and they fit great and they are cheap. oh and the "girls" stay in. I work with dirty minded contractors all day and I don't have to stop and adjust all day, if I did I would definitely hear about it.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL Ugh. I just resorted to wearing sports bras all of the time. It doesn't prevent it from happening, but it's not as bad as with a regular bra.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 10:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ha..lol at some of the replies..I have tried Victorian Secret but I find that their underwires always end up poking me or falling out of one the cups..I wear a 36dd and shop at Fredericks of Hollywood..they have great prices and really cute styles and colors..they go up to like J i think in cup size...
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 1:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2009