• In the Spotlight:

What does an ovarian cyst feel like when it bursts?

I have had tried to have sex 3 times in the past 3 days and we have had to stop 2 times because I had so much pain on my left side, where I usually get cysts. The third time I just delt with the pain, I was so frustrated. The pain got so bad, I couldn't walk with out a lot of pain. I am wondering if the cyst burst or what the pain is? I took 1000mg of Tylenol but still had the pain. Today I still am having some dull pain. What does anyone think?

Christinee100

Asked by Christinee100 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• Mine was horrible. I had rough sex to TRY to burst the doggone thing. I was ready to go to the ER and all of a sudden realized the pain was gone. So my pain release was pretty quick. I went back and got another ultrasound and it was indeed gone.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It hurt like Hell!!!!! I couldn't even think of sex....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009