Alone time

To get time by yourself, do you stay up later, or do you get up in the morning earlier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stay up late:)
    Anonymous

• Get up earlier.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Stay up later, I am not a morning person.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Luckily my 6-month-old so goes to bed at 6:30 so I get plenty of time by myself.
    Anonymous

• I take a shower - lol - seriously that is the only time I get any alone time my kids are on my husbands work schedule so they are up late then hubby and I spend time together then we all get up about the same time so I take a shower for my alone time
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• stay up late
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 8:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Like Jaja said the only alone time I get is in the shower. So I literally stay in there until I can't take the cold of the water anymore! My showers are sacred...unless I have to shower with one of my LOs.... then I get no break! *sigh* I think I'm gonna go take a shower now :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 9:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• alas, I too hide in the shower. this is a sad truth.
    oicmommy

Answer by oicmommy at 9:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Stay up late.
    Some days when DH gets home I hand the the babys grab my keys and leave. He knows that every now and then I need a break. It's nice I come home and he's got dinner on the table and the little ones are wearing most of it LOL. The older ones will have cleaned up the house and he's got a Martini waiting for me. We put the kids to bed and I thank him for holding down the fort for a few hours. :-) If you need alone time, don't be afraid to tell your SO. Tell him you need to clear your mind. I also used to run in the mornings before everyone else woke up so i'd have some alone time. But since my new baby 3 months old.... She keeps me up too much through out the night still.. hopefully by 4 months she'll be sleeping and i can start sleeping too!
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 9:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009