How do I know when I'm Oing?

Okay... so my hubby & I decided in Feb to start TTC. I was in the middle of a pack of pills so I had to finish the pack. I forgot to take 2 pills and had to double up twice during that month. I took my last pill on Feb 28 and should have gotten AF on March 5... but I figured it would be late since I messed up my pills. I haven't gotten AF yet and it's now March 12. I am not pregnant but my question is how do I know when I am Oing for the month of March?? I am new to this so it's very confusing for me! Any help would be great!

Monicahays17

Asked by Monicahays17 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well, if you know when AF should come, they have ovulation packs (to see when you are oing) that come in 2-7 tests. You can find them anywhere you get a P.T. good luck!!!
    Mrs.Sleeter

Answer by Mrs.Sleeter at 8:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009