are you sick of feel sorry for me questions ?

ladies please if your man owes child support please don't ask us to fell sorry for you or him you picked him not us i don't understand why woman put their business out here and get mad when we tell them the reality of their life any one agree

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I am not bashing anyone for asking for advice about getting child support I am saying dont cry about how your man is going to jail for not paying and expect us or me to fell sorry for you or him go back a few questions you will see what I meant

I agree with you there...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Caution... you might get deleted for inflaming some domestically challenged mom...
    Anonymous

• Agreed!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Wow I love your question.That's why I do not bother to go on this portion of cafe mom. Repeticious same old people airing out their dirty laundry and then they get offended when someone is post anon and going totally off on a tangent so childish and same old drama. It is getting so old........
    Anonymous

• "Domestically challenged mom" LMAO anon thankx for the laugh!
    Anonymous

• I agree..
    Anonymous

• Nice that things are going so well for you and YOUR exes! (Notice I didn't hide behind the anon button!)
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am glad someone gets the big pic here besides me. It is so so sad to see the same people ranting and just going off . It really is like a train wreck and the funny thing is they have a following.
    Anonymous

• No exes. Same man.
    Anonymous

• lol please my ex owes me over $5000 and I dont cry I hold my head up and take care of my son but I will tell you this once I realized he was a looser I did not have another child with him and I left his ass while I was preg thank you

Anonymous