Do you like dolls?

I think they are creepy myself. What about you?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 8:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You mean a sweet little baby doll?That your little girl plays with?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah there's nothing worse than an old doll staring at me in the dark, creepy.
    Anonymous

• Collectible Dolls? I have a whole bunch of them if that`s the kind you mean. I have heard one other person call them creepy, But I don`t know. To me they are expressions of what I would like to look like or a memory of an event that has happened in my life.
    kanake

Answer by kanake at 9:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I collect "Holiday Barbies" Have about 12 or more. Get one every year. I have to go get the "50th Anniversary Barbie". I also have "Italian Barbie", "Spongebob Barbie", "Bride Barbie", "Olivia Newton-John Barbie in Grease the shake shack". I keep them in their boxes and display them on my dresser. I need to have a shelf put up.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I love babydolls,I don't collect them,but I think it is where I was poor as a little girl,and did;nt have many ,I love to buy them for my little neices.I am a big raggedy ann and andy fan.
    Between us and the whole CM clan,I think clowns are scary.lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes dolls freak me out, especially the old ones whose eyes "blink" gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't have any daughters val504. My mother had a doll collection that just freaked me out when I was a kid, and I had at least two different reocurring nightmares about them.
    I have never been fond of dolls, and yes clowns also because of IT and Poltergiest.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have the complete collection of Honey Hill Bunch dolls from the early 1970's. They were among the first product to use Velcro.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I dont remember thre honey hill bunch.I was born in 67,I'll have to look them up,were they yours as a child?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I hate dolls. I like to play with them with dd, ya know brush their hair and what not, but at night there cannot be any in my room. I just imagine them staring at me in the dark plotting their move.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009