Is it possible to know your prego when your only a week?

Is it possible to know your prego when your only a week? I feel prego but It was just last week that I had unprotected sex...is that too soon to tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When my husband and i were TTC i knew right away that i was pregnant... i just had this weird feeling inside that i was and by god 1 week before my pissed period i took a test and it was +++++++++ now im 20 weeks and having a girl.... So maybe you are and maybe your not but everyone is different and some can tell right away...my mom said she knew the next day that she was prego and she was right... .
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I knew the day I did.. so maybe you are.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I had this feeling 2wks later so I went to the dr and their test was neg. and I knew it was wrong so I bought 2 tests and did them and they were very faint but you could tell it was +++....So I went back and they asked their boss if it meant I was because the lines were really faint and they said definiately I was...It is very possible...
    proudmom89

Answer by proudmom89 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2009