I want an exersaucer so bad, but goodness...

but I just can't bring myself to buyig one full price :) Too expensive! I'm even in love with the kolcraft 2 in 1 activity. Anyone selling one or considering it? If so, can I pm you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You should try craigslist.com You will find some GREAT stuff on there for cheap
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Look for a used children's store near you - like Children's Orchard. They resale gently used toys.
    You can also post a request on your local Freecycle site.
    And don't forget Craigslist.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Thanks Ladies :) You know....I've been "watching" some items on craigslist, but I've realized that the shipping and handling is what kicks butt LOL I will definitely look into posting a want ad and checking out a used childrens toy store. Thank you!
    Anonymous

• i bought mine from a local thrift shop fro $5 and I must say I LOVE it second hand and all!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We got something like a saucer at Once upon a child... only it's smaller for $15.
    Ours looks similar to this one

http://www.target.com/Bright-Starts-Bounce-Baby-Activity/dp/B001H07HR6/qid=1236909123/ref=br_1_15/182-8133024-8035561?ie=UTF8&node=15305371&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

And it's only $45 original price
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• craigslist doesnt ship anything you pick it up locally ive found them in my area for about 20
    Anonymous

• all info was a great help:) i'm going to keep scouting craigslist and i've already printed out the thrift shops in my area
    Anonymous

• Probably not what you're looking for, but we did not have an exersaucer with our first and she did fine, we have one with our second and she hardly uses it. If you find one cheap go for it, if not, you could save your money!
    Anonymous