I NEED HELP PLEASE

OK HAS AMYONE WHO WAS PREGNANT FAIL ON THIER BELLY? I slipped in the store earlier and didnt really start cramping until i started walking im only cramping a little bit now and spotting a tiny bit should i go to the E.R. but the way im only almost 17 weeks!

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 9:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are spotting I would go. I wouldn't chance it personally.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There is no harm is going to get checked. Chances are things may be fine, but it isn't good for yourself to sit and worry either. I would go and get checked out or if you don't want to wait in the er call your doctor first thing tomorrow morning and ask if they can see you.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes go to er now
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I would go...my friend fell at 20 weeks(two months ago) and lost her son. You need to go. It could be nothing but its better to be safe than sorry
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• GO to the ER now better safe than sorry! I worked for an OBGYN for a good time and thats what they would tell the patients to do. ASAP. Good Luck hun hope everything is okay!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's probably nothing, but I would not risk the baby's or your well being--go to the ER to be safe. Make sure they know what's happened so a doctor can see you quickly. And in the mean time, stay calm and relax, which will help you and baby.

Hope everything turns out all right!!
    Lizzie_Angus

Answer by Lizzie_Angus at 9:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• YEAH!! Go just to check everything out!! Good Luck! Let us know how it goes.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• get ur butt to the hospital stephanie!
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 10:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes definitly go to e.r. my friend fell in store when she was 8 mths , and not to scare u but she miscarried.
    Anonymous

• You are as far along as i am.Yes I would go if it were me.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009