What do you feel you should get....

For not using the anonymous button? I see a lot of people on here saying "well at least i can say things under my screenname" or "did you notice I didn't use the anonymous button?" Are you serious? What would you like for NOT using the anon button? An award? Some recognition? Please explain...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO...maybe picked as best answer
    Anonymous

• here we go again let me pop the popcorn wait give me 4 min

Anonymous

• i dont expect anything, just think its cowardly of someone who is posting anon. to be so rude
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think its okay to post a question anonymously although this one is iffy, but posting answers anonymously that are rude just arent right and most of the time the reason someone would post something anonymously should be reason enough to just move on to the next question. The exception being the few people here and there who do follow the rules. I find it sad that right next to anon button it says make sure your answer is respectful or whatever apparently there is an overabundance of people who can type but cant read :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009