Do you ever tell people?

That you are an only child, but you really have siblings?

I do my sisters are weird.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, No I am very close with my brother and sister
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• No I don't,I have 5 brothers and one deceased sister.I have a brother that is pretty wild,named Kevin,and people will ask if Kevin is my brother? I'll say no he is jerry and Michaels brother(two of my brothers. lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• lol no I am very proud of my younger brother. He is the first one in my family to ever go to college and I am so very proud of him for rising above our circumstances. he is a really good kid
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• nah, i just tell 'em they're all young and over-spoiled.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I never say I'm an only child but when I talk about my siblings I say I only have 1 brother and 3 sisters. I actually have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. One brother I never got to know. He is my dad's son from his first marriage. And as for the other sister, I haven't referred to her as a sister in over 6 years. She helped her child molesting husband leave the country so he wouldn't face his crimes for molesting my nieces! I hate her and will never consider her family again!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 9:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Nope I'm proud to be the youngest of 4 old hags, jk, lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't say i'm an only child, but I don't acknowledge one of my sisters.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes because my sister is so reality challenged that I swear she lives in Barbie World, and I seriously think my brother dropped off the face of the earth because I don't think even my parents hear from him anymore.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• No, but I tell them I only have one brother when in fact I have 8 other brothers and sisters. I have only met one other than the one I grew up with (and practically raised). When people ask I usually don't even think about them at all.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009