Appetite suppression....naturally or otherwise. What has worked for you?

Has anyone used an appetite suppressant and it's proven successful? I am 5'4" and 145. I'm okay in my skin but I could lose 10lbs. I'm not flabby BUT I'm not solid so I look my weight. I like to eat and truly believe in eating 3x's a day although I don't have to. I am considering a suppressant. If you've used one that has worked for you, what was it and for how long? How much weight did you lose from it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• *Get more sleep.

*Eat more protein and fiber at meals. Protein takes more time to digest and therefore keeps you full longer. Fiber helps by absorbing water, and then expanding in your stomach.

*When you go out to dinner, try to sit in a well-lit part of the restaurant. When you’re eating in a well-lit area, you’re more likely to consume fewer calories. You are more self conscious and feel others can see what you’re eating, so you’re likely to curb your appetite.

*Serve your food on a smaller plate. This will trick your mind into thinking there is more food on your plate. Keep snacks out of sight to not have it tempting you to eat them.

nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 9:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• apple cider vinegar
    Anonymous

• thank you nowhinning.

anon...what do i do with the apple cider vinegar? how do i take it?
    Anonymous

• ive been going to the gym for the past week, and lost 5 pounds already.
    if you dont mind me asking, what is your pants size? im also 5'4 but im 188 lbs. id like to be a size 8-9 and i always wondered what my weight would be to be an 8-9.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 5:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm the OP and I'm a 10 now. I look nice but I know how much nicer I used to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009