Have you ever dyed your hair twice in one day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did once and I will never do it again. My hair got so dry.
    CloserToTheEdit

Answer by CloserToTheEdit at 9:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Heck yeah! I used to drive to Walgreens at midnight (30 miles away) because I tried to do my hair before I went to bed.. Yup, went into Walgreens with orange hair a couple of times... (Then I got to looking around and found two other women in there with hats on their heads)!! LOL!!
    Anonymous

• yea, when I went to beauty college we did that on a daily basis lol. Now that Im in a salon only once every few months.
    IT IS SO BAD FOR YOUR HAIR THOUGH
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I've done it once or twice. My hair turned out fine and wasn't dry...it's bad for it though.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I dyed my hair blond once and it turned bright yellow, so I went and got red and it turned flourescent red!! So I went chestnut brown and it finally turned sort of normal, but my hair was wrecked.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yea i did recentally i tought 1 bottle would work didnt realize my hair had grown so much my hair is fine and i dye it all the time at least once every month or so my hair grows really fast my hair styliest loves it though she says i'm the only person she knows that can come in every 2 months and get a different hair style
    Anonymous

• just did, dyed it brown . blow dried it pulled it through a cap and put in blond high lights.
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes, i've used a brown home haircolor, and it didn't make my naturally very blonde hair the color I wanted, so i dyed again with the same color. My hair stayed healthy and didn't dry out...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• nope!
    sarah427

Answer by sarah427 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009