What do you all think of this?

I was watching Lou Dobbs tonight and he says that the government is trying to control what we think.. Also the USA mait be getting attacked with bombs in the next 3 weeks this is crazy.. IF you dont know the Lord now is time.... what do you think? dont be mean... God bless you all

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know what you are saying. Jesus told us not to be alarmed.It is the birthing pains.The beginning of the end.We have been warned. I am not going to worry,but enjoy my time while I can here. No need to waste precious moments.God will handle what God handles.People have made up their minds.God bless.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anything could happen but you can't live your life in fear. There are tons of threats out there now. You can't let them rule your life. Forget about it & enjoy life right now.

After all there could be no tomorrow.  JK

Was this question serious or just a joke?

Anonymous

• You can't control what will happen in the future. About the lord thing..I will just have to take my chances.(not knowing him/the lord.

Answer by louise2 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I dont live my life in fear.. I only for the Lord and thats it.. im Just here to tell people Jesus is coming soon thats my point to past the question.. NOt in fear i know where im going if I die
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• pp is correct..you can't live your life in fear of 'what if'..just be ready and enjoy your time here.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• can u elaborate plz? HOW is the gov. trying to control wut we think? wut about the mail bombs? i never watch lou dobbs anyway...but it sounds interesting. btw...the world has been "ending" and the apolcalypse has been coming for decades now and it still hasn't happened. look it up in history people were building cellars to live in in case a nuclear bomb hit...for what? media loooves putting fear into people it gets ratings.
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Go here and check it out http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• seriously tho how is the gov. controling wut we think? this makes me curious
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• beachmom there are so many things going on... The bible is fulfilled the next thing to happen in the bible is the rapture.. Yeah people ma it have said in the past the end is near but the bible was not fulfilled like it is now.... Read Matthew chapter 24!!!

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Live life to its fullest because really yea we could die tonight, tomorrow, anytime. I am glad I have not spent my time without fear. I have been near death before and I know that for me and those like me there is a place of rest and reflection while we wait on the next life to be born. No fear, just live and be happy.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009