• In the Spotlight:

Do you use drugs?(Illegal)

If you answered yes. Do they truly make you happy?Have they really enriched you life?Just curious.

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• No... I smoked pot very occasionally in hs and college. Some funny memories. I don't now b/c I'm done being a kid (for now- my hubby and joke we may start smoking pot again when our kids are grown and we're retired), and I'm a mama- and I need to be "with it" all the time.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't do drugs illegally,The doc gives me mine .Antidepressants,Cholesterol,& meds for sleep,so I guess they do make me happy,Hav'nt had a heart attack,hav'nt killed my family or myself,and I sleep good at night lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• no
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Oh, and pot never enriched my life, that's for sure. I drink wine, and that has never enriched my life either!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Never have. No interest in ever trying.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Not currently, but I'm not completely opposed to doing it in the future. I think marijuana is incredible.
    Anonymous

• Yes. But not anymore. They did make me happy. I loved E because it helped me focus on what was meaningful. It used to be used in couple's counseling because it was like a truth serum. My friends and I had a lot of fun before we had kids and taking E helped us communicate better and settle some issues. We were always smart about it and research the side effects prior to using. We hydrated ourselves and watched out for each other. We used to take GHB before it became illegal. It is not the date rape drug that is odorless and tasteless. It tasted awful and we had to mix it into something citrus. We used to do nitrous hits also. That is probably the most dangerous of all because some of our less close friends would do those all night. I always restricted myself to only 5-6 hits because it does cause brain damage. I did Acid twice and that was enough for me because it actually changed me and I did not like that.
    Anonymous