Has Anyone Tried Zumba or Core Rhythms

My local spa offers the Zumba exercise classes for seven dollars a class or twenty dollars for four weeks. I love the latin dancing, because it burns the calories as well as teaches you how to dance.

Gen5020

Asked by Gen5020 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i love zumba. i do it at least 2 or 3 times a week...its a great workout and totally fun and the time passes super quick and it doesnt even feel like a workout.
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I've done Zumba classes before, they're fun and an AWESOME workout. I actually quit because at the time I was too out of shape and couldn't keep up but I've dropped a lot of weight since then so I'm thinking of trying them again.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 9:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• They have Zumba in my gym and all the women rave about it. I have not taken it because I don't have time with everything else I do. If your thinking about taking I say do it!
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009