If pot were legal, would you smoke it?

And if you say you wouldn't, do you drink alcohol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do anyways. And no I don't drink.
    Anonymous

• i have before but im a mom now and so no i wouldnt even if it were ok
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• what is it with the pot questions? i dont know if i would or not good question i havent smoked it sence i was 17!lol damn im old!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Lacrisha, do you drink alcohol?
    Anonymous

• I would, I don't consider Marijuana to be a drug its a plant. Is tobacco a drug? Is alcohol a drug? Are the man made chemicals we put into our bodies a drug? Marijuana is very natural and people have been smoking it for longer than we know. The only reason it is illegal is because the government makes more money off it being illegal with tickets a fines ect. Marijuana is not a gateway drug. People do other drugs probably because Marijuana is illegal and they have to get it from a shady drug dealer who is probably dealing other things and persuades them to try it. If Marijuana were regulated and legal that would never happen people could get it from a store instead of a drug dealer Oh I wouldn't do it around my child either, I would treat it the same way we do alcohol. I don't drink around my kid or in my house but if he's spending the night with grandma I'll have a few drinks
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• when im not pregnant ya but not that much just some like maybe 3 times a year
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• it gives me panic attacks so no
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't have a problem with pot (as long as it doesn't eff a person up)... but I feel that, since I'm a mom, I need to be with it and alert at all times. So no, I wouldn't. I do drink, but not in excess.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Nope.

slayerslegacy

Answer by slayerslegacy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I actually had a Dr with my first pregnancy tell me that it would help with my morning sickness...

And yes I would. I still do occasionally but like prev poster I only do it when the kids are gone, and like on new years or somethig like that. About the same as when Idrink. Not often at all.
    Anonymous