HOW DO I DEAL WITH A NEW STEP CHILD

IT'S HARD FOR ME I DON'T HAVE KIDS RIGHT NOW AND IT;S HARD TO COME CLOSE WITH THIS CHILD BECAUSE IT'S NOT MINE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you in a new relationship too?
    Anonymous

• Well, I would answer this 2 ways depending on if you are taking place of a mother or if mom is still in the kids life. Do you think you may be putting to much emphasis on the fact that you aren't biologically the mom? Or do you just not care for the kid period?
    Anonymous

• "ITS" not yours............ I say maybe change your attitude for one. He/she is a child......
    Fractal_mama

Answer by Fractal_mama at 1:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• We do need more information. For instance, is this child a girl or a boy? How old is the child? How new is your relationship? Where is the childs biological mother? Is the child living with you, the father, or his or her mother?

We need more details before we can give answers :)
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 3:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009