second baby movements

im having my second baby and i just turned 16 wks today. i could swear that i have felt the baby move the last couple days so the end of my 15th wk. i know people at work told me it was probably just gas but sorry gas doesnt feel like something pushing from the inside like little poking movments. it feels like when i felt my son move for the first time which was at 18 wks. i know the norm is between 16 and 20 but do you think what i was feeling really was the baby how soon did you feel your second baby.

kaszilynn88

Asked by kaszilynn88 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the first flutters with my second around 14 weeks... real kicks around 20 weeks. You feel them earlier because you kinda know more what they feel like.
    Anonymous