Blueberry stained face and fingers

My 16 month old daughter loves blueberries. Currently they are her favorite food. I personally hate them because they are so messy but she loves them so much I don't want to take that away from her. Can anyone give me advice on how to clean up the mess of these crazy little berries? A bath is the obvious answer but sometimes that is not an option and even if it is, the color doesn’t completely come out. Please let me know how you handle the blueberry situation. Thanks!

OutKast

Asked by OutKast at 10:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• polident gets the blueberry stain off of false teeth,put a couple of tablets in her bath water ,lol,good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I feel your pain! haha Wipes and soap don't cut it unless my son is soaking during bathtime. If you find an answer, I'd love to hear it!
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 11:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009