my daughter antibiotics just spilled :(

I got the prescription from a dr in the ER and they won't give me a refil. I have no insruance and my daughter really needs the mdeicine. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• call her dr or er or call the pharmacy and explain to them what happened. i did that once and they understood and gave me a refill
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• there are several pharmacies that give free antibiotics. I'd be calling around and if the first one says no then ask who does.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I dont know.. that happen to me with a cough syrup! Ask the pharmacy whay should you do. Its anti its not like its a pain pill. Maybe ask the Er to giv You another scrip and take it to walmart they have the 4 dollar prescrip.. theres never been one i needed I couldnt get for the 4 bucks. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I called the ER and there giving me another prescription :) thank youuu
    Anonymous

• Call your childs doctor, explain the situation and he should give you a refill. I used to work at a Peds office, this is what we would do.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• call up the er and explain it spilled and ask what can be done. Walmart fills prescriptions for 4 on some meds.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009