what are your thoughts on tattoos?? Just wondering if Im crazy and want others opinions!!

ANSWER IN REFERENCE NOT ONLY TO YOURSELF, BUT YOUR KIDS, HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND, FRIENDS, ETC....

armyangel02

Asked by armyangel02 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love tattoos I have them my Boyfriend is a body piercer if my child wants tattoos when he turns 18 I will be more than happy to assist him. Its a piece of art you can take with you forever
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 10:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't really like excessive tattoos, but it's only a personal preference. I don't really care if others choose to get them. I don't mind one tasteful one, but I could never think of something that I would want on me for the rest of my life. Anything I would have chosen 10 years ago I would think is stupid now. My son is only 7 months old so I am not going to worry about that for now!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have four and I want two more
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm gonna treat myself to a couple of tattoos for my 50th birthday! I think they're okay, I wouldn't go extreme like sleeves or anything, but a couple of 'em aren't bad.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I Love my Hubby's tattoos, almost everyone I know has them.. But not me Im a chicken,lol I don't even wear earrings,lol They all tell me not to do it, that I'm the one being "different' lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't think less of a person if they have tattoos, but I do think people should think LONG and HARD before getting one. I was tempted to get one in college, but always chickened out. Now I am so glad I never went through it. It has been my experience with anyone I know, that they ALMOST always regret the choice somewhere down the line. My husband has a dragon that goes from this shoulder blade clear down his back and he would get rid of it in a heartbeat if possible.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't mind them as long as they think about where they will be located on their bodies. I don't really like the whole sleeves and stuff like that, or like whole body tatts.. I have 2 tattoos. One on my back (which you can't see... only if I wear a bathing suit.. and one on my ankle. I wouldn't be mad if my children wanted to get tatts once they were older *adults* and have thought about it. As for my husband I wouldn't care either. It is an option that each individual will think differently on! But no, I am not against them in general. If my dd did come home with a sleeve or a whole body tat, I would still lover her regardless.. It wouldn't change her as a person!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It depend on the art. I think tattoo's can look really good on both men and women. But I hate seeing people put a bunch of different themed tattoo's in different places on there body. There was this women that used to come into the restaurant I worked at that had on one arm Winnie the Poo, a white tiger cub, Tweety, and a fairy. There was no flow. She looked like a little kid that got into the whole box of temporary tattoo's.
    Anonymous

• I have 3 and want at least one more. My dh makes fun of people with tats, but if he changed his mind and got one I'd be very cool with it. My oldest dd is 14 and says she's thinking about it when she turns 18, but she's definitely getting a couple piercings she says. We'll see what she really does when she turns 18. I do believe in waiting until you're 18 and don't have to have someone sign for you. It's kind of a coming of age thing...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i HAVE 2 OF MY OWN. ONE OF THEM WAS A SPUR OF THE MOMENT KINDA THING...FIRST TATTOO EXPERIENCE. BUT THE OTHER ONE IS A MOTTO I MADE FOR MYSELF IN BASIC TRAINING. IT SAYS "ILL RUN THE RACE AND SEEK THE FACE OF THE ONE WHO SEEKS ME. AND IF I FALL TO HIM ILL CALL AND IN HIS ARMS ILL BE."
    I LIKE THEM... I THINK THEY ARE ATTRACTIVE... JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION I GUESS :)
    armyangel02

Answer by armyangel02 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009