have you ever made homemade marshmallow fondant????

i did a trial run for my little guy's bday cake today, and it turned out... eh. i think i over worked it, there where air bubbles everywhere! but how could i not overwork it? it said to let it set up in the fridge, and then i took it out to add the coloring and it was so hard to manipulate. i think i used too much crisco too, it's really shiny. any tips?

abelsmama07

Asked by abelsmama07 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i would add a pic, but i can't figure out how to add pics in the "answers" section...

abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• When is his bday? I personally have never made it, but I have a friend that is really good at it. If you would like to PM me and let me know if you still need the advice, I can PM you back my friends CM screen name and you send her a personal question if you would like. I am sure she will be able to get back to you by tomorrow.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009