I am so upset right now :(

me and my BF aren't doing so well. we have barely talked all week. we dont see each other much bc he is away at school. he has been "taking time" to figure things out. if he wants to be with me or not bc of certain issues (a whole other story). well he was visiting his family 3 hrs away from school and his phone died and wasnt able to find his charger. so he left without it and where he lives there isnt a verizon store. so basically hes not able to talk to me. i dont know why he didnt buy one. so in the past 2 days ive only talked to him 3 times. and it was crappy all 3 times. and i said can u find a way to tell me u got to school safely just so i know. so he gets his brother to text me from his phone and it was like short. i was kinda upset he culdnt use his brothers phone to call me since he hasnt talked to me all day. i said can u get online later? he said we are going out but i will try. cont'd....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i just figured out where he went. its thursday night..which means college night at the local bar..which means 25 cent shots. ugh! hes going to be trashed. and it upsets me that he wuld rather go party than to talk to his GF who he hasnt talked to all day! im so over this. and everything we have been thru is a bad cycle. it will get better and perfect..then one thing will bring it back down. then all over again. i can tell he doesnt want to be with me. hes beatin around the bush. i need to do it. i feel like i dont have strength to even tho i know its not worth it. and im also afraid that since hes at that bar where theres dancing n stuff hes gonna think "oh we are gonna break up anyway so screw it!" that makes my stomach hurt. :( i dont really know what my question is..im just venting...im very upset :(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Don't keep thinking about what he could be doing and with who, because that is going to make you more crazy. You need to figure out what you want and what is best for you and your child. You deserve to be loved and to be treated with respect. Hang in there, this sounds really hard.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry. It sounds as though you are feeling pretty miserable. I hope it works out for you.

Answer by Bmat at 10:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Im sorry sweetie!! My advice is to give it a break. Tell him you need time to yourself.. and he obviously wants time to his. Tell him you care about him and this doesnt mean he gets to go mess around.. he just needs to take the time and think about what he wants. Tell him to get back to you in a week or so. See what happens from there. If nothing.. then hunnie he isnt worth is.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If he is taking time to think things over then perhaps you should do the same. He's living life to the fullest while you sit and wait for him. You are too young for that. Get back out in the world and make sure he is what you want. I bet if he finds that out he'll find a way to call you!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You should be out at the bars too! If you sit around waiting for his call he knows he can always get ahold of you. That's really unfair! Get out of the house at least go to a girlfriend's and don't talk about him. You need to have a good laugh! Don't be so available for him, some guys need a reality check, as soon as he knows you're not sitting around waiting for him he'll make his decision one way or another.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• He does not want to grow up, so stop waiting for him and move on. There is someone out there for you and it is not your BF. sorry
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• NEVER, EVER wait for a man.
    ESPECIALLY one who won't give you the time of day.
    Hun, he's not going to sit around and wait for you, so why should you?
    Get your girlfriends together and take advantage of the fact you have no strings sitting at home for you.
    Go out for dinner and dance the night away. Don't even drink! Just go out and have fun. Because he's doing the same and it's not worth sitting at home being miserable.
    When he sees that you aren't waiting hand and foot for him, two things will happen.
    1) he will continue this until you drop the bomb/find an ecuse that you "cheated" on him and dump you.
    2) will come crawling back, because he sees you WON'T wait for him like most girls.

I hope you go out and have fun, life is too short to sit at home being miserable over a boy.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009