Do you experience Deja Vu?

I have Deja Vu a lot lately. No so much past life Deja Vu but the Deja Vu of familiarity that it was supposed to happen ( and not a dream either).
I believe we have a path in life and this is a sign that I am on my path and things are going in the right direction. This is important to me because I am in the midst of changes lately. My Deja Vu does not usually happen to me when I am experiencing the major changes in my life, just small meaningless times. But it is always a huge rush and very vivid confirmation.
BTW no one I know IRL understands what I mean. Do any of you?

hannahwill

Asked by hannahwill at 10:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yep, I know what you mean! I haven't experienced it much lately but I have had that sensation of "been here" before. It's great when that happens. Just a little leak through to let us know we're right where we're meant to be.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, I do. Every once in awhile I will walk in somewhere, or am having a conversation and I will just feel like, "I've done this before." For me it is never big things either-- usually something pretty inconsequential. It doesn't bother me or freak me out, I just figure it's the way God made our minds to work for whatever reason.

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yup it happens & it drives me crazy because lol. instead of just excepting it & moving on.. I start trying to pinpoint it.. why do i feel ive done this. when could i have done it.ect. ect..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't think the specific thing you're talking about is Deja vu, I think there is a different name for it but I'm not sure...

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, I also get EXTREMELY strong "gut feelings" about things. It's scary and super emotional, especially with the fallout from when it happens.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have. They feel like they mean something to me.I follow my intuition always.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes I have either having a conversation and realising hmm I have had this conversation before or when I am outside during certain seasons, usually fall or spring. I just shake it off and move on.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah, quite a bit actually...
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 11:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes i've experienced Deja vu before, but mostly in because of dreams I've had..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't want to try and scare anyone, but a sense of Deja Vu is one of the symptoms of epilepsy. Petit Maul seizures can occur without people being aware that they are having a seizure. Afterwords it is common for people to have feelings of Deja Va and sometimes to be a little confused about what they had just been doing. I know a woman who had this type of seizures for many years before a doctor finally diagnosed her epilepsy. She never knew she was having seizures.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2009