Im a bad mom?? What the ****

Okay so my cousin is 2 days older then me we are both turning 19 this year. I got pregnant in 07' i was 16. I got married 19 days before i turned 17 and had the baby 7 months after that. Im now pregnant with number two. We still live with my parents. Im 18 hes 20. Were happily married, he works. We pay for all our childrens stuff, we chip in on bills and groceries.
My cousin is preggo with her first. Shes not married.. (im not saying you have to be married when you have kids) she lives with her mom.. goes to school and has a job. But feels nothing towards her baby. She says it herself "i hate this baby" the dad verbally abused her while they were together and she is taking him back. I said what are you going to do when he takes your baby.. thats his plan he told her that.. and she said "that would be great! then i wouldnt have to deal with it!!"
But if he doesnt she expects our aunt and cousin and her mom to take care of

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 10:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• the baby when shes at school!! She plans on going back to work and school THE DAY AFTER SHE HAS HIM!! She cant stand the child. Litterally you should hear her talk about him!!
    And she says im a bad mom?!?!?!
    Am i wrong to think that she is nuts? I told her maybe she should think about adoption!!!
    i wasnt trying to be a bitch about it!! I was only telling her what i think!!! I feel so bad for the baby!! The things she says about it.. and how she said shes just going to leave it the day after she brings it into the world!
    She bitches about how she has to give birth ..
    Then she shouldnt have opened her legs. Am i wrong?
    What can i do for the baby? We live in 2 different states but only about 5 hrs away
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• WOW thats all I can say
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't know squat about you, but how in the world is she calling you a bad mom????
    Anonymous

• Tell your cousin NOT to go back with this guy and go to a church and give the baby up for adoption. There are a lot people out who would love a baby. And tell her, Just don't hurt the baby she is innocent. ( She was the one that did not take the birth control.)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There is nothing you can do for the baby, and that is very sad. I have a niece like this and there was nothing we can do. I just cut her out of my life.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Once she feels that baby move, or when it's born, I hope she feels differently but if not, then she should consider giving him/her up for adoption if she doesn't want to be a Mom. I have a friend that lost her baby to SIDS when she was 4 months old, she had her tubes tied just a month before the baby died that is desperate to have another baby, and a lot of other women out there are too that have never been lucky enough to get pregnant, or to carry one to term. Anyway, my point is, no you're not wrong in how you feel. I hope she comes to love the baby during this pregnancy or when the baby is still a newborn (not all women have that maternal instinct at first) and hope that it all works out for her and most important for the baby.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I dont want to cut her out of my life because i want to know if the baby is okay! Its like.. i love the baby more then she does!!! Ugh! Im so upset about this! I dont get it!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• She has felt the baby move. She is due in 1 month.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm not so sure she will feel different. I have a cousin who has her first and second child being raised by our grandpa and grandma. Then she met someone and they have twins, the only reason she's in there life is because she's with the father and she' got pregnant awhile back and miscarried and she's going to be having a baby boy any day now. She talked really bad about the second baby in such a horrible way she would literally refer to her as this B____. So sad, till this day that baby just breakes my heart when I see her. It's scary how some mothers just don't bond or love their babies the way most mothers do. Look at Casey Anthony!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Casey anthony and my cousin would be best friends.
    I hate talking about her that way.. but seriously!
    GRR!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009