how long should i sit with my kids ?? ! and when i sit with them what activity should i do with them ?

well i am not a working mum but i am busy at home all the time cleaning and doing stuff and i don sit much with my twin (4 years)if i did i don know what to do ! and somtimes they play and when i ask them to come and sit with me . they ignore me and keep playing together am i too sensitve to what is going on ?

Asked by fire at 3:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Do anything together. Color, watch tv, a movie, have them help you make dinner, play whatever they're playing, read them a story at bedtime. The possibilities are endless!

Answer by Fala at 4:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Cleaning can wait.... It will still be there and someday your kids won't... Go for a walk discover new things.. Get some chalk and draw pictures outside.. Take them to the Zoo... Do everything with them because like I said someday they will be gone but the cleaning will still be there..

Answer by kerrysmom at 8:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2008