Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of food is growthing food for kids

my kid is 3years old she loosing height,weight
plz help me

Answer Question

Asked by chaithanya at 10:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You need to talk to her doctor to find out if there is a medical problem.

    In general, kids should eat healthy foods - fruits, veggies, grains, meats, dairy. Kids should eat very little of things like potato chips, crackers, cookies, candy, soda. When a child is losing weight, you really need to talk to her doctor before doing anything else. There may be a medical problem and giving her something that will make her gain weight could cover up the problem. Make sure there is no medical problem first.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • Did you mean to type in Height? Since height is based on bone growth, loosing height would be something I have never heard of before

    Answer by marbear98 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

  • what is growthing? i'm pretty sure that's not a word...

    if she's losing weight because she's not eating try different foods... or get pediasure shakes
    if she's eating i'd take her to the doctors... just to be safe.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.