• In the Spotlight:

I took a pregnacy test 10 days after ovulation and it was neg. Is it possible its still to soon to tell? i just havnt been feeling 100% and didnt know if it was a legit negative or if it could still be positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you wont know for sure until you've missed your period. I would wait...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• depending on the test, it was too soon to tell. even with the tests that are approved for early detection, it still depends on your body and how much of the pregnancy hormone your body is giving off. Also, it's best to take the test first thing in the morning. With my daughter i had missed my period by a week or so and it still came up negative. When i still didn't have my period a week later i took a second test that came up positive. (as soon as the pee started to cross that sucker lit up like a damn christmas tree!) another person i know took several and a blood test that all showed negative, finally 2 months or so into the pregnancy she took one that came out positive. she had also just had surgery for endometreosis (sp?) so she was def out of the norm!
    igot2

Answer by igot2 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Wait untill the week of your period or missed period rather. Take one the week your supposed to have it. If its neg.. then wait another week. Or you can make your life easyer and go get a blood test.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2009