Have ya ever chased a fly with the vaccuum?

I was cleaning the bathroom and this fly was in the sink just taunting me by rubbing his little feet together and mocking me with those beady eyes so I decided to suck him up! You gotta be quick and it helps if you take the hard floor attachment off first!

JanMarie225

Asked by JanMarie225 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You betcha!
    Anonymous

• No, but our german shepherd looks so funny going after lady bugs,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Lol, I just got a visual. Gotta say, I never thought of that one.
    Stephanie15

Answer by Stephanie15 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Lol, that's great.... Yes, I've also tried this. I felt like a dumb a** though. lol. I can't remember if he got away or not....
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 10:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have and I'm sure I looked really ridiculous. But you're right...they sit there and mock you so you have to suck the little bugger up! ^_^

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah! It's easier to get 'em when its cold! I have several horses ~ flies are part of the deal. I also have large exotic birds and the flies seem to migrate to the bird room. I close up the doors and start sucking up the flies ~ Eat My Dust! (dirt,dog hair, spilled cheerios,..)hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ~ I hate flies ~ they walk on poop!
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh yes!!! especially in the summer! LOL i can never catch them tho, and then i get so mad! HAHAHA ohh i hate flies they piss me off!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hahahhahaha yes! As a matter of fact, I can often be seen chasing a fly all around the patio doors with the vacuum attachment in hand! Quick lil buggers!
    kharma

Answer by kharma at 11:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Good idea! Will have to try this one!!!!
    Anonymous

• I've never done it but I just got an awesome visual of myself doing it! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 5:02 AM on Mar. 13, 2009