• In the Spotlight:

Have you heard of this book?

Daily Inspiration For The Purpose Driven Life?It has changed my life and opened my eyes.It explains everything about why we are here to how to repair broken fellowships.All in all it takes the guess work out of where to look in the Bible for our answers.Plus its explanations are clearer.Written in all Scriptures of the Bible.Just wanted to pass along to fellow believers.

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your questions are wonderful and thought provoking and gentle!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 11:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Thanks for the info! Appreciated....
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 10:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have it ,by Rick Warren? it is really good I also have the workbook,but read it and done it for awhile,it is awesome,need to get back into it.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes I love it too.I read it and my bible daily.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Our church did the Purpose Driven Life a couple of year ago andit was really great!! I did get the daily inspiration about 6 months ago but have not gotten into it yet...thanks for the reminder!
    Also, our Vision Team at church is doing the Purpose Driven Church also by Warren. It is also very good!

Amy :)
    TSismybiz

Answer by TSismybiz at 8:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2009