Just feel like crying....

It's been a bad day today.. Hubby has been gone for 3 weeks and I miss him so much. I feel like such a baby but I have felt like crying all day and have been down all day... I don't cry to him, that just makes it harder for him to be gone... So here I am crying on the cafemom ladies shoulders... Thanks for being here...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• group hugI'm sorry!  I hate those kind of days.  I know it would be hard for me to have my hubby away.  I will pray tomorrow is a better day!  Hang in there!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Awe hunny bun.
    *hugs*
    My SO goes away too. He's been gone for 4 months now to do oil drilling.
    So, I know how you feel. Just grab your babies tight and have some cuddle time with them. It's like being with your husband, because half of him is there in your arms.
    Hugging my LO makes me feel better, and if all else fails, have a nice glass of wine, or if you're not the drinking type/pregnant have cranberry juice with carbonated water, it's almost like wine :)
    and have a nice hot bath.
    Read a good book, have a latte, do jumping jacks, call a goor friend for a chat.
    I notice I don't feel so sad if I keep myself busy.
    Maybe ask your husband to buy you a teddy bear, and while he's gone spray it with his cologne and sleep with it, and I'm not afraid to say Ido that.
    I even sleep in his t-shirts and spray his side of the bed with his cologne.. it makes me feel a bit better :)
    I hope your day gets better and tomorrow too :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I know how you feel. My fiance was going to be home this weekend from Iraq! And then he called to tell me that was told to hold at the airport to see if he would have to come back to post to do a mission that just came down. He called me just before he had to go back to his camp. Maybe next month he will come back home....but if not then it looks like i'll spend the next 6 months wishing he was home.... He's been gone since Sept 08. Being away sucks so bad. I miss him so much! So I know how you feel. I can't stop crying...sometimes that's the only thing that we can do. Keep your head up.
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My husband works in three states BUT is always home at night, I have to say there are days where I miss him so much I do cry just waiting for him to get home to me.

Don't feel bad, don't let anyone make you feel bad, it's a little something called REAL love. Those who haven't experienced it just don't understand the true pain of being away from someone you love so much. Hey some women don't even miss their kids that much, I can't even imagine what they could feel for their hubs.

Send him a seet text, write him a letter you can give him when he gets home, think of sweet things you want to do the next time he's home, write them down and act them out when he gets home. Work out a little, it'll make you feel fit and give you a rise in endorphens that give you a sort of chemical hig and will make you feel a little happier.

Hugs and Blessings to you and yours.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 11:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009